Thursday, April 11, 2013

Here to Stay

So, I've decided to keep this blog and not move. I know, that didn't last long at all. I guess that's just how I roll these days. :)

I do want to make this blog a place of documenting my daily thoughts and happenings, much like before, only now there will be occasional pics of the little one.  I have to be honest here, because what else is my blog if not honest? I can remember how I felt before conceiving G, but I no longer can feel those same feelings. I guess that's good, right, because I have a child now, so I shouldn't be feeling those same feelings anymore. But more to the point is that I feel like I am healed of the heartache and sadness that went along with waiting. Thanks be to God.

I want to make this place a place of rejoicing in God's wonderful gifts. And not just G, though she is our biggest wonderful gift. But there are so many small gifts that God gives me each day that I need and want to document here.  I want to grow in gratitude and grace and feel called to share it with anyone who is reading!

I'm sure I will still document the hard things and seek the wise counsel of those who read this, but hopefully I can make this blog more of a blessing to those who read it.  I hope you can come away from reading here a little more peace-filled and hopeful.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the blogs are a great place for rejoicing in God's blessings and getting advice during tough times. :) I agree!

    ReplyDelete