Thursday, September 22, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!  I have been reading blogs on infertility for a while now and really want to be part of the community and prayerful support that I have seen.  My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over a year and we recently made an initial consultation with a NaPro doctor in our area.  I'm looking forward to it.  The reviews on this doctor are amazing and I am so ready for some HOPE in this area of my life.  I also want clarity.  And relief from painful periods would be amazing.  Thank you God for leading me!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Thanks for your comment on my post. I'm sure you will quickly see how amazing this blog community is. Glad to hear you made an appointment with a Napro dr. Napro is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete