Friday, January 25, 2013

It's Back

My period, that is. I never planned on having it come so soon after giving birth. Ah, the joys of bottle feeding.

Thankfully it's very light and not painful.  Hmm. It just dawned on me that this may not be considered my first real period.  Anyone have any information on how you'll know when it's back?

I still have moments where I mourn not breastfeeding G.  Getting my period back is definitely one of those moments. Not to mention, the entering in of thoughts like, will we be able to conceive again? Was looking forward to not wondering that for at least a good year. Now the question will stare me in the face again each month. I thought having a baby would completely erase those thoughts, but I guess they are normal for someone who has waited.

I'm trying so hard to be grateful and live in the moment.  I feel determined to live my life differently. God has blessed  me with a daughter.  He has heard the prayer of my heart. I must sing of His goodness forever!!!

1 comment:

  1. :-/ I have no info on the potential AF. However ... a good thing that you can TTC again sooner?!!??
    I'm so glad you are blessed with sweet G! <3

    ReplyDelete