Saturday, April 6, 2013

New Blog?

G is now four months old and I am still in shock. She is full of personality and is getting super strong. She wiggles and squirms all over the place. Giving her a bottle is a task and a half, I can't imagine breastfeeding this little squiggle worm!

Sorry I dropped off the face of the internet for a while there.  I have been struggling to make it through winter and it looks like we're finally getting some nicer spring weather coming.  I've also been giving lots of thought to making a new blog. Seems like that's the current trend out there now, too.  I would like to have a more public blog and not share the thoughts/feelings of this blog with people who know me IRL. 

My email address is my full name, so I would rather not post that here. How can I give y'all my new blog name ? I haven't even started a new blog yet. But I want to and I want to let those who'd like to follow me know where I'm at. 

My Mom is coming over soon to help me cut out a pattern for a skirt I'm making. G is napping now, so I better move along. More soon.




2 comments: