Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Year, A New Kind Of Trust

I am due for my period in a couple days.  This past month our charting instructor calculated a very good cm score so I want to have hope that this month could be our month.  My in laws are visiting this weekend, and I am already thinking how we could have wonderful news to share.  I don't want to get ahead of myself, but both our charting instructor and my napro doctor have said they are really happy with the way my charts look. 

I always want to have hope because ultimately God is the author of life.  He is in control.  If it's His will, then it WILL be done.  No matter what this month brings, I trust in His will for me.  This is a new year and I am striving to trust ever more in God, I want to have a new kind of complete and utter trust in Him who is Love itself!  Thank you sweet Jesus, for the blessings you have in store for me in this new year.  I am so grateful for your blessings and your love for me.

2 comments:

  1. That is such a great attitude to have! Praying for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have good looking charts!!! I think that's half my battle. :-). You have an awesome attitude and I pray that you get your miracle soon!

    ReplyDelete