Sunday, February 26, 2012

Waiting

It seems like it's been a while since I've posted. I gave up surfing the internet for lent and let me tell you, it's been hard! I never realized how often in a day I think, oh I want to look that up or search some product or website. Don't worry, though, I did get my prayer buddy and I've been praying for you, buddy of mine! I apologize if my last post was kind of quick, I was writing it on my husbands phone because our wireless wasn't working at the time.
Since then I haven't gotten sick or anything. It really must have just been something I ate. Oh well. I have been wondering though, for the last week, if I could be pregnant. Today is day 26, and 15 dpo. Since I've started charting, I've only gone past 15 once. But then again, I've only been charting since October or so. This morning, when I thought I'd get my period and hadn't yet, I thought I should take a test to see, maybe, just maybe it would be positive! When it showed Not Pregnant, instead of feeling all hormonal and sad, I thought and still do think that maybe it was just too early? I don't know, I feel a little bit hopeful even despite the negative this morning. Is that normal?!
Today we had some family over after Mass. Oh, and we sung that beautiful song at Mass that I was mentioning a few posts ago. I loved it and can't wait to sing it again. We had GF pasta and meat sauce today. I'm hoping I don't get sick because I haven't eaten meat in a month now. My husband and I both had meat sauce (he more than I), but I'm feeling fine now so I'm not too concerned. Speaking of food, the Engine 2 diet has been going amazingly well. We've been making a large pot of bean chili each week and the Sweet Potato Lasagna from the Engine 2 diet book-really good! We've also discovered more frozen foods by the brand Amy's. Amy's makes gluten free and dairy free products that are very tasty and healthy, so if you're looking for something easy to prepare, check out the Spinach pizza and the bean burritos. You won't be disappointed! We also tried the Mac and Cheese which is made of rice pasta and has a dairy-free cheese sauce. Again, very good!
I'm not going to know what to think if I don't have my period tomorrow. I have one more test in our bathroom, but I'm not going to want to test again so soon. Maybe I will try again on Tuesday if I don't get it before then. I better go now. Please pray for me and my husband!

1 comment:

  1. Oh...I'm hopeful for you! Yes, test again on Tuesday. Once I just knew I was pregnant before I got a positive on a HPT, so no, you're not crazy! Hope you make it to P+17!!!

    ReplyDelete