Friday, July 6, 2012

Baby is ...................................

A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just found out this morning and are so excited!!  Right now I am about 18 weeks along and feeling good.  I must say, for the longest time I was thinking that this baby is a boy, but knew I really couldn't know for sure.  It was a little bit surprising to find out that baby is a girl, but we are so thrilled and happy no matter what!

Here is a cute photo of our sweet little one.  Check out that cute little nose.  AHH!!!  Love it!  Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! Congratulations!! You will love having a daughter. It's pretty darn awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Girls are great. I agree with Hebrews....daughters ARE pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 LOVE!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete