Tuesday, April 3, 2012

In Awe of God

Thank you both so much for your comments. I'm feeling better now. I'm going to check with my doctor next week to see if injections would be better. I guess I need to be thankful that I am in zone 2 and that at least 19 is higher than 17.3, which was my very first reading taken prior to supplementing. Maybe next week it will be at or over 20, that would be great.

After my dose yesterday I went to bed early and got a very good night sleep. I think I'm feeling fatigue little by little. I really have nothing to complain about though. God has blessed me so much and I really want to focus on being grateful throughout my pregnancy. It's so crazy writing that. My pregnancy. I am in complete awe God!

PPIW, your comment "have a blessed Holy Week, mama!" made me smile. Right back at ya, mama! Hehe I am Loving this new I'm a mama concept!

2 comments:

  1. For me, fatigue kicked in around 6 weeks and lasted until about 14-16 weeks...honestly that was the worst part of it all for me, the rest has been pretty easy in comparison. Everyone is different though. I hope you continue to feel good during your pregnancy!! If you do have to go on the shots they really are not too bad. I wouldn't call them fun, but they are tolerable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am so happy for you! :) I was your lenten prayer buddy - please check me out at http://infertility-me.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete