Monday, April 9, 2012

Prayer buddy reveal

This lent I was praying for, January, at To everything there is a season. January, I was praying hard for you this lent. I offered up my time of waiting and discomfort for you and all of your intentions. My husband and I also included you in our prayers at night. I am praying that God blesses you very soon with the gift of a pregnancy. It was so nice getting to know you this Lent and I look forward to keeping up with your journey and keeping you in my heart and prayers. God bless you!

Thank you to my prayer buddy, at IF Me. Thank you so much for your prayers for me. You mentioned you have a pretty good track record with prayer buddies. Does this mean you've had more than one prayer buddy who has become pregnant during your prayer for them? Wow! Do tell more. It was neat to learn you love singing and are in the choir at church also. Also, it encouraged me to know you respect my diet changes. It's so nice to know others are doing or have done a similar thing. You will be in my prayers for sure, and I look forward to getting to know you through your blog! God bless!

3 comments:

  1. Hebrews 11:1 was also a former prayer buddy! She didn't get pg during the cycle (I think it was lent last year but it might have been advent), but shortly after. :)

    Are you an alto or soprano? Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How neat! I started this blog in part from Hebrews blog! And I sought napro. Treatment from her advice. Cool connection to you!! I am a soprano. You?

      Delete