Monday, November 28, 2011

Advent, Piano and more

I love to decorate.  My husband and I have taken out our Advent wreath and some other things from our basement.  We have a little strand of green garland with lights that I put in our dining room and it just adds the perfect touch of colored lights to the room.  Then I put some pretty Christmas ribbon on our stair railings.  I love making things pretty and festive!

We got a piano this weekend!!  My husband plays, and I am eager to learn.  The piano was FREE, by the way, and we love anything free. It is an upright piano, but a shorter one.  It looks nice in our dining room.  We had talked about getting a piano someday, but I never thought we'd get a good one for free.  God is so generous.  The piano needs tuning, but that's pretty much it.  Hurray for free things and God's generous love!

Our Thanksgiving was nice, but my husband came down with a cold the day after and has been fighting it since.  I feel bad, because I think he may have gotten it from me.  I had a few mornings where I was waking up with a sore throat and when I started feeling better was when he started feeling sick.  :(  Neither one of us gets sick very often, so I'm not that used to when my husband is sick.  I hope I'm doing a good job taking care of him!

We have our third appointment with our charting instructor this Saturday.  I think we are ready to make another appointment with the Napro doctor in December.  I will have two full cycles charted soon.  I am hopeful going to the Napro doctor will help us.  I just really hope that I wont need any surgeries.  I hope that the problem is simple and we can fix it with supplements, progesterone or something similar. I had one day at the end of my period where there was cm that was brownish.  I am guessing that isn't good.  Maybe the problem is low progesterone?  Prayer buddy, please pray that we can have a simple solution to this. 

Happy Advent to all!  I am praying for a peace-filled and joyful Advent for all of my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for a free piano! That's awesome!
    I need to have you come and decorate my house. :-)
    I hope that it is an informational meeting with your instructor this weekend. Perhaps they can clue you in on what you're seeing. Either that, or you may get info from some of the gals on the blogs that really know their stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! We got a free piano about a year ago off craigslist! Love free stuff ;)

    And I remember having a conversation about brown CM with another blogger a while back...I *think* it was WheelbarrowRider http://tool4god-myjourneywithgod.blogspot.com/ You might try shooting her an email!

    ReplyDelete