Saturday, November 12, 2011

Any Time Now

Thank you to those who commented on my last post.  I plan to look more into the anti-inflammatory diet, and actually have a book reserved at the library on that topic, now!  Thank you for your encouragement, advice and most of all for your prayers.  I appreciate them so much!

Today my husband went into work.  On a Saturday!  It's okay though.  He isn't able to get much work done during the week because he is always either in meetings, or being interrupted by the phone or by people needing help with something.  So he is putting in a half day today just to catch up on his actual work.  He is super busy at work.  Which I guess is a good problem to have in this economy.  I am thankful to God for his good job and for the fact that he loves what he does for work.

When he comes home we'll have lunch and then head out to another store that carries the wood stove we're looking at.  After that we are going to our second appointment with the creighton instructor.  We'll have a whole month done of charting so hopefully she will be able to give me some feedback on what my chart means.  I'm due for my period any time now.  The weird/funny thing is, yesterday I had a little spotting and immediately wondered, is this a sign I am pregnant?!  I must be losing it, because my husband and I have been abstaining this first month of charting so I'm not sure how a pregnancy would be possible.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear how your appointment goes with your instructor! I'm sure she will have some avenues for you to explore just by looking at your chart! Post when you know more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brain does funny things...I used to interpret everything as a pregnancy sign! I hope your appointment goes well, looking forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete