Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Feast Day!

It's cold out today!  I woke up early to get our stove going.  I thought my husband was still home, but I saw him pull out of the driveway just as I was coming down stairs.  The stove kept the house pretty warm during the night.  I feel like we're living in the pioneer days over here, and I just love it.  For some reason, not using our electric heat, and burning wood instead has made me slow down a little more and take in the moment longer.  I am loving this thing.  Who knew I could write so much about a little stove?  I guess you could say it's a new simple pleasure of mine.

Yesterday I was busy at work.  I made two aprons.  I think I have been inspired by a blogger who has written about the aprons she has made.  It's a pretty simple sewing project.  I thoroughly enjoyed doing some hand sewing in the living room with the wood stove going!  Two simple pleasure in one!

In other news, I got a call that my appointment with the napro doctor needs to be rescheduled to next Friday.  I'm also due for my period sometime soon.  Which reminds me, my chart the past few days have been showing no cm.  I've been taking a B6 supplement and we've also stopped using dryer sheets in the dryer.  Those were the two things our charting instructor suggested to help clear up the non-fertile cm that was showing towards the end of my cycle last time.  So far, it seems to be helping! 

Today is a wonderful Marian feast day, the feast of the Immaculate Conception.  I prayed a rosary today for those of us waiting and all my readers.  Happy feast day!  God bless you all!

2 comments:

  1. Just reading about your wood stove makes me feel cozy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your CM is getting better! Its always uplifting to see the small changes you make, make such a difference in your fertility!

    ReplyDelete