Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Prayer Buddy Reveal

I want to say thank you to TCIE for praying for me during my first prayer buddies!  I am so grateful for all your prayers and feel especially blessed by them considering all of the heartache and suffering God is allowing you to go through.  I have been following your blog, and one thing is for sure, God is molding you into something wonderful.  His plan is at work in your life now and I pray with so many others that God will show you a glimpse of how beautiful His plans for you are.  My husband and I are now praying for you and your husband that your journey here on out will be filled with peace and happiness.  His yoke is easy and His burden is light!  May God bless you, TCIE, and thanks for your prayers!

My prayer buddy this advent was Angela at Mary Grace Holmes!  Angela, you and your intentions have been in my prayers each day.  I have enjoyed reading your blog and getting to know you.  I prayed the rosary and chaplet for you during my holy hour and have offered up my times of suffering for your intentions.  May God bless you and your beautiful family!  It was an honor praying for you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so much for all your prayers!!! I will have to fill you in on how much they helped me! I'm sorry I was such a terrible blog poster during Advent...I know it didn't leave you much to "pray about" ;) But just know that I really and I mean, really needed and felt your prayers during this special season. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, I'm just reading this now :)
    Thank you so much for your prayers!! And this sweet post.

    ReplyDelete