Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Beautiful Day

What a beautiful day we're having here today! Spring has definitely sprung here and I couldn't be happier! Yesterday I was raking our yard and clearing out the front bushes/garden area. It looks a lot better now. I was out there wearing shorts and a tee, and then went in to change into a tank top. I was thrilled to be dressed as if it were summer on March 19th.

I hope everyone had a wonderful St. Joseph's feast day. I wish I had posted the prayer reminder earlier, but hopefully some of you caught it while it was still the 19th. I included all of your intentions when making my requests, so fear not! :)

I think the reason I tested negative on Sunday may be because it was far too early. It was also a dollar tree test, so I hope that by waiting longer and if necessary getting a better test, it will be positive! Today I'm on cd21 and 12 dpo. So I think I will plan to test this Friday, if I make it that long. If my period still hasn't arrived and I test negative, then I'll test again on day 17 or 18. Waiting is so hard, but I guess there's no better time to wait than during lent. St. Joseph please hear my prayers said on your special day and grant me my request! Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for us. St. Joseph, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment