Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Joseph

Happy Feast day everyone! My husband and I have a special love for St. Joseph, so I'm praying for all of you today.
I've been a bit emotional these past few days. Waiting to see if my period arrives is so tough. This cycle seems different than my past ones, and I am hopeful, but feel afraid to be let down again. I showed my charts to my husband last night and wanted to see what he thought. The truth is, no matter how much we analyze the charts, only time will tell and that means patience. And we all know that patience is not easy!
I seemed to ovulate early this past month. Usually it's around day 11 and this month it was day 9. Then on cd 15 (6 dpo) I had the spotting. I only noticed it once and it was light pink. Compared to other cycles, this one had only two or three days max of fertile cm and then the peak day. Other cycles I have around 5. I'm not sure what else the spotting could be from. Husband and I had relations (I don't really like that word, but can't think of a more internet friendly one)on peak day and then not around the day I noticed the spotting. I'm hoping these things are all good. What do you think?
Yesterday I took a test (the dollar store kind) and it was negative. I'm pretty sure it was too early, but felt like trying. It's cd20 today and 11 dpo. I think I should wait a few more days to retest. Or perhaps I could try waiting until after I am late again (oh what a concept), that seems more reliable, but we will see if I can be patient long enough.
Thank you all so much for your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. It could be too early to test. I'd keep trying, though. Maybe wait a few days. I was told not to test until P+16 and then by P+18 if no period, then to go in for a blood test.
    PRAYING FOR YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete