Monday, March 19, 2012

Special Prayer for Today

I wanted to share this with you all before the day is over:

St. Teresa of Avila (Autobiography) re: St. Joseph

"For some years now, I have made some request of him (St. Joseph) every year on HIS FEAST (March 19), and I have always had it granted. If my petition is in any way ill directed, he directs it aright for my greater good..."

"I ONLY BEG, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THAT ANYONE WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE ME PUT HIM TO THE TEST, and he will see by experience what great advantages come from his commending himself to this glorious patriarch and having devotion to him!"

(Quotes from the Autobiography of St. Teresa of Avila)

I have just finished writing my request and feel confident in the humble power of our dear St. Joseph. Have a good night!

1 comment: