Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Patience

I guess I'm going to be practicing patience no matter what stage of "waiting" I'm in. This kind of waiting does not compare at all to the wait for a pregnancy, though. Waiting for the call today was difficult, but I shouldn't even complain about it. Anyway, I just got the call. My HCG doubled from 323 to 671, which I guess is good because they like to see it double every two days. Thank you God! As for my progesterone, it went from 17.3 to 33. She told me to continue with the oral 200 mg of my progesterone supplement every night and to have my blood drawn again this coming Monday (a week from last blood draw) but this time she wants me to not take the supplement the night before my blood draw. I feel so confident in my doctor's care, I cannot express it enough. Thanks so much for praying for me. You are always in my prayers, as well. I'm praying for my prayer buddy, especially, that she is wonderfully blessed this Easter!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Great numbers. So exciting. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad your numbers are looking good! And that you are so comfortable with your doctors. Grow, baby, grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Praying for you & the little one.

    ReplyDelete