Sunday, March 11, 2012

Springing Forward

Today is spring forward! I love this time of the year. The next big day is St. Patrick's day and then the first day of spring. I used to not the like month of March, but now I'm changing my mind. March is good because it's the beginning of everything good to come, weather wise. I love April for that reason, too. From there is just keeps getting better. :) May is special to my heart because it's my birthday month and my anniversary month. There is nothing that makes me happier than seeing tulips pop up through the cold dark earth with their bright and beautiful colors. They are so simple, I love them. The sun starts to feel warmer and it takes up a different spot in the sky and you know it's a spring and summer sun in the making.
I'm feeling much better since my last post. Thanks for all the encouragement and support. I'm sticking with my diet because I AM feeling better and I can't ignore what my body tells me. You readers are the best. Thanks for making me feel like I'm not crazy and thanks for helping to put my worries to rest.
Right now I'm on P+3. I feel hopeful again this month. The day after my peak day, I was really tired and noticed some pains in my stomach. I was expecting to have a later peak day, because I didn't have too much peak quality cm prior to peak day and I usually have more days of that. Would fertile type cm just stop if conception occurred? I'm feeling really hopeful!! I know the first phase of a cycle varies more than the second half, but I feel like even my first phase has become somewhat predictable. I guess time will tell. I'm not really tired anymore, it was only the first day after my peak, so maybe it was nothing. I will try my best not to analyze each and every tiny thing over the next week, but boy is that hard. Prayer buddy, please pray for my intention! I want to find out I'm pregnant this Easter and I want to have a baby on or around December 12, 2012, the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe! Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for us! Does anyone else determine what their hypothetical due date would be? Hoping I'm not really weird! :)

2 comments:

  1. Praying!! A baby on the feast of OLG would be awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hope-filled post! And the new tulip header is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete