Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hope

This evening something caught me by surprise. There was a light pink spot on my bathroom tissue. I was surprised and immediately thought, this could be implantation! I actually brought the tissue to my husband and went on about how I am P+6 today and I think that implantation occurs around this time. I remember reading somewhere that it could be between 6 to 10 days after ovulation. I would check that, but I'm not supposed to be browsing the internet until Sunday. I figured updating my blog wasn't "browsing" so that's why I'm here. :) Plus, this is kind of important! I need to alert my prayer buddy to keep praying whatever she is praying and to let all my readers know to continue their prayers, too. :) But really, I'm kind of not sure what to think. I have been feeling pretty normal, though my husband and I did have a pretty big fight the other night over a tablet computer. Maybe that could be another post, it was silly really. The past few days I've been having 6CPY 1x each day and haven't noticed much besides feeling tired some days and not others, and feeling more hungry on some days (like yesterday) and not too hungry on other days (today).

I know, I said I'd try extra hard not to analyze each symptom, but I've never had pink show up on my tissue before this. Nothing even like it outside of my period. So it's made me rethink everything that's happened in the past few days. Well, it's in God's hands now and I just need to wait. I'm remaining hopeful and am praying to Our Lady of Guadalupe!

I'm offering my prayers and waiting up for you all and especially my dear lenten prayer buddy.

3 comments:

  1. Yes- it could be implantation spotting! I'm hoping that's the case. Of course, it could be other things too, but I'm hoping for implantation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping its implantation spotting too!!! Praying for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete