Sunday, March 25, 2012

Our Little Announcement on the Feast of the Annunciation

Yesterday morning, my husband and I found out that I am pregnant!

Thank you, God!!
Thank you, St. Joseph!!
Thank you, Grandma in heaven!!
Thank you, my lenten prayer buddy!!
Thank you, to all my readers praying for me!!
Thank you, Hebrews, who inspired me to seek out a Napro doctor!!

We are bursting with pure joy and happiness over here!!!!!! I am really, truly, pregnant and this is just so amazing!!!!

Please pray for our little one to stay put and grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! So exciting! Thank you, Jesus. Are you planning to get your HCG and progesterone checked tomorrow??

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, this is why I need to check blogs EVERY day!! I kept thinking when I read your last few posts, "I bet she's pregnant!" but I didn't want to say anything! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! What a wonderful blessing. Praying hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
    I was *SO* hoping that would be your announcement!
    Praying in thanksgiving to St. Joseph for you.
    Simply amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! M!!!!!!!

    I am like eons late on this (or am I?) but OMGOSH!!!!

    I think you need to give a shout out to your Advent PB, too! What, what?!! Hahahaha.
    (I'm over the moon! No one I've prayed for has gotten pregnant or adopted, and I felt like God just doesn't hear me AT ALL!!! I guess He does!!! YAY!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete